About Business Continuity
ISO 22301 standard is about having a plan to deal with difficult situations, so your organization can continue to function with as little disruption as possible.
Whether it’s a business, public sector organization, or charity, you need to know how you can keep going under any circumstances.
Compliance with ISO 22301 will set you up with a practical plan to lessen the adverse effects of most eventualities. We will guide you through a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify critical areas of your operations – giving stakeholders confidence that you are proactively protecting your business.
We improve the capabilities of your staff to better react to disruptions by training them on Business Continuity according to ISO 22301, BCI Good Practices, and the existing policies and processes within the organization.
Benefits of Implementing ISO 22301 Business Continuity Standard
- Ensure the Continuation of Business Operations in Case of Disaster
- An effective BCMS ensures the elimination or minimization of losses in case of disasters and protects the revenue stream
- Maintain a Good Reputation in the eyes of its customers, shareholders, suppliers, or any other involved party.
- Demonstrates that the organization is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements
- Gain a Competitive Advantage above competitors